DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB UNLESS
YOU HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
NO PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED
YOU MUST PROVIDE A FULL CV TO BE
Full Time Loft Storage Solutions Installer (Joiner
/ Builder) (Job opened on 16/10/17) (Closed Date: To Be
Announced)Loft Boarding NW Ltd – North West Region
To cover any area of the North
West, including parts of Yorkshire.
Previous applicants need not apply
Starting pay: £19'552 *Initial
Start (+ Overtime Available)
Pay scale is on a performance
related grading system (£19'552k to £30k Achievable)
Initial trial 3 months - full
time contract (extendable to successful applicant)
Do you have any joinery
experience, or experience installing loft boards? Installing
loft hatches? A TOP class DIYer? Are you looking for a new
challenge? Then look no further.
Product and installation
training is included but you must have some knowledge of tools,
building and working with wood.
Due to increasing workload we
are currently recruiting a full time Loft Storage Solutions
Installer to join of team to cover the Northwest of England.
You will be required to work
anywhere in the North West area.
Working from a base in
This is a very responsible job
as you will be responsible for your own work schedule working
alone and as part of a team.
Uniforms (Tops and T shirts
provided), full training (4 - 6 weeks), LoftZone installer
certification, all stationary and general PPE will be given
(boots or work pants not provided), you will require your own
A company van will be
provided.Our business is to create loft storage solutions in our
customer’s loft spaces. This may entail installing a new hatch,
enlarging the existing hatch space, installing a ladder,
sub-frame, light and boarding, top-up insulation and clearing
out lofts. We also build rooms in a loft.Loft Boarding NW is a
one of a kind, family run business.We have worked hard to get
where we are and in a relatively short time too. Hard work and
dedication from all our team has really set us apart from our
competitors. We believe in ongoing training to keep us focused
on providing the ultimate in loft boarding storage solutions for
our customers. So
what does the role involve?
- Working from an electronic job sheet, picking materials
from stores for the job.
- To load loft boarding materials into company owned
vehicle and to drive to customer properties to carry out
loft boarding installations, loft storage work including
installing loft insulation, clearing lofts, roof dust lining
and many other loft storage solutions, as per the customer
- To complete loft boarding surveys/quotes on site as per
company training (when required)
- To complete all paperwork as required and pass on to the
- To adhere to any instructions given, either verbally or
on electronic work sheet
- You could be working on your own, or as part of a team.
- You will be required to liaise with the office on a
- Making sure you van has relevant stock.
- To look after you van, i.e. general maintenance.
- To treat all clients of Loft Boarding NW Ltd with
courtesy, and their property with due care
- And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the
post, which may be allocated from time to time
What essential skills are required?
- Good grades in English and Math's are essential (C -
- Previous experience of dealing with the general public
- You must be punctual.
· You must be flexible; you may
need to be diverted to a call-back at short notice.
- Ability to communicate articulately with customers and
colleagues at all levels
- Loft Boarding Installing work is a physical job and you
will need to be fit. There is a lot of lifting, crouching,
- You will definitely need a head for heights as well as
being able to work in confined spaces as these are
fundamental requirements of the job
- A full and current UK driving license is essential (3
- Flexibility in working hours will be required
- Joinery/carpentry skills/qualification some small
Additional requirements of a Loft Installer
- Have good customer service skills
- A professional attitude towards your work
- The ability to work unsupervised and think
for yourself .
Hours of work: 40 hours between the hours of
08.30 and 5.30 hours, Monday to Friday Overtime is occasionally
available and optional, and rates of overtime pay are
excellent.Saturdays are Time and a half Sundays and Bank
Holidays Double Time From time to time you may be asked to work
away from home for a few days.
Previous applicants need not apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,552.00 /year
- Joinery, working with wood: 1 year
- D.I.Y General Building: 1 year
Required licence or